“But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed (Isaiah 53:5, New King James Version).
1. For many hundreds of partners, large and small, that are using and showing “JESUS” across the globe every week.
2. For God’s continued provision to supply the funds for advancing the gospel in more than 120 countries.
Lift up our regional liaisons, Mike DeBeer, Scott Moffet and Anibal Duarte, as they give leadership to those using the “JESUS” film and our tools for urban and rural evangelism. Pray for wisdom and strategic use of resources as they help guide national ministries and partners in North Africa and the Middle East, the Near East and Central Asia and Central and South America.
2. Easter Outreaches using “JESUS” Film
Pray for national ministries reaching out at Easter showing the “JESUS” film through SD cards, DVDs and film showings in countries like Nepal, Ghana, Greece and Israel.
3. Easter Broadcasts
Pray for the global broadcasting [television] for Holy Week, including Easter Sunday. Ask God to open doors in at least 10 countries, for heart-language broadcasts of the “JESUS” film with the potential of reaching 35 million people with the good news of the Risen Savior. Pray for the opportunity to broadcast in at least three different languages per country.
4. Three Miracle Months
Jesus Film Project staff, extended family and partners are embarking on a 66-day prayer focus. The ministry is setting aside one hour each day to call upon the Lord and trust that He will reveal "great and unsearchable things" (Jeremiah 33:3). If you would like to unite with us in prayer from March 12-June 11, click here to open the prayer journal and see each day's emphasis and requests.
5. March 13 – Jesus Film® Awareness Event in Seattle, Washington
The ministry is hosting an evening event in Seattle to raise awareness of Jesus Film Project with U.S. audiences. The goal is to share our vision, for reaching the unreached in their heart language, with friends of the ministry in the Seattle area and help them learn how they can become involved.
In addition, please pray for the following:
1. The briefing in Bonita Springs, Florida, later this month. Ask the Lord to move in the hearts of the guests of the weekend and that they would hear from Him and respond to His call on their lives. Also, pray they will take steps of faith and support the work of global evangelism and church planting.
2. Opportunities in March to engage new financial partners with the ministry through postal mail. Ask God to prompt the hearts of friends, new and old, to invest in the work of film teams. Ask God for 2,000 people to join or renew their support of global film evangelism.
3. A strong response to the March postal mail appeal seeking financial support for church-planting film and partner teams in Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Pray that many who read the letters will be prompted by the Spirit to give—to support the workers taking the gospel to unreached people in more than 100 nations. To give now, click on this link: jesusfilm.org/supportfilmteams
4. Friends of the ministry considering non-cash and specialized giving opportunities (IRAs, real estate, insurance, etc.) Pray that a number of these friends will be led to give assets, both now and through their estates, to help accelerate global evangelism, discipleship and church planting.
5. Ask the Lord to continue to give the ministry new insights into ways to add more financial partners through online and offline efforts in 2018. Pray for breakthroughs using the internet, video and social media. Continue to pray also for wisdom in finding ways to fund the digital broadcasting of our films on the internet.
6. The work to be completed on a digital story and prayer guide, “Power of Jesus.” It will include 31 stories with relevant regional and national prayer requests. Lift up the need for graphic design help for the final third of the project. A printed booklet version will follow.
Thank you for standing with us in prayer