ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Anticipate and stay attentive to the Director’s needs and prioritize tasks assigned by the Director.
- Perform all reports production tasks according to DR production procedures
- Schedule, coordinate and take notes for meetings called by Director and as needed for the team
- Maintain and monitor the Donor Reporting fiscal/monthly budget and assist with team expenses
- Manage team’s internal communication channels, filing systems and databases
- Act as communication liaison between Donor Reporting and other departments and represent the Director when needed
- Monitor Director’s email and answer on his behalf when appropriate.
- Coordinate business travel arrangements for the team, especially the Director and Specialists
- Organize and maintain office and common travel supplies
- Maintain all documents and other resources related to team/ministry policies and procedures
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Coach and train team members in functions related to your role as needed.
- Serve the team in ways appropriate to alleviate stress, boost morale, and increase productivity, especially by assisting the team in staying organized and completing administrative tasks.
- Participate in the Christmas Calling Campaign, completing required amount of calls.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Advanced personal computer operation, including Microsoft Office and Google apps
- Basic accounting practices, budget management, and godly stewardship
- Principles and practices of professional administration
- Modern office practices, procedures and equipment
- Correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary
- Ministry organization, operation, policies and objectives
- Interpersonal skills of tact, patience and courtesy
- International travel laws, decorum, and best practices
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Analyze situations accurately and determine an effective course of action
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relations with others at all levels of the organization
- Handle interruptions with grace and return to focused work seamlessly
- Keep track of various details and catch those others miss
- Remain calm in high-stress situations
- Plan and organize work independently
- Manage time effectively
- Maintain accurate files and records
- Work well with a team
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity and discretion when dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Anticipate and act on the needs of the Director
- Put the success of the mission above personal interests
- Be optimistic and express positivity to the Donor Reporting team
- Adapt to a changing work environment
- Type more than 50 WPM
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Two year degree in business administration or a communications related field and at least three years experience in executive or administrative assistant position, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Non-Profit ministry experience desired but not necessary.