ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
As an employee with Cru:
- Actively and intentionally grow in his/her Christian faith
- Maintain a positive witness for Christ
- Express a dependence on the Holy Spirit
- Share what God is teaching him or her
- Consistently attend and participate in team/ministry devotional times
FOR THIS POSITION:
- Produce and coordinate thank you mailings of JFP Network multi-level donors on a weekly basis.
- Review and identify JFP gifts on daily reports.
- Produce and Coordinate welcome packet mailings of New Donors to JFP on a monthly basis.
- Process all non-major gifts on a daily basis.
- Identify, place and remove donors to specific development network list codes and caseloads in Siebel; Coordinate mailings to these donors on a monthly basis.
- Coordinate the production of the calling campaign letters/emails from Wess.
- Produce and coordinate monthly and annual special mailings as requested.
- Coordinate, identify and assign donor receipt messages on an annual basis.
OTHER FUNCTIONS (Non-essential)
- Create, maintain and research individual JFP donor accounts in Siebel and Wess as needed.
- Liaison with development network department and Cru Orlando volunteers.
- Send out products to donors on a monthly basis as requested.
- Order stationery and office supplies for the Orlando development department.
- Coordinate the servicing and maintenance of office machines in the Orlando development department.
- Participate in the Christmas Calling Campaign, completing required number of calls, or attempts and calls.
- Demonstrate and model personal spiritual discipline and assist in development of an environment on the team where individual team members grow in their own Christian walks.
- Personal development - engage in the Staff Development process including creating and implementing a Personal Development Plan (PDP) targeting areas of growth.
- Perform related duties or special projects as assigned.
To perform this joob succesfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Modern office practices, procedures and equipment.
- Intermediate or advanced working knowledge of Siebel.
- Intermediate or advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and the Internet.
- Good command of correct English Oral and written communication skills including correct grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary.
- Good Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
- Basic to Intermediate research methods.
- Good command of editing and proofing skills.
- English usage, and grammar.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office; WESS and Siebel or equivalent
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relations with others
- Learn, apply and explain policies, procedures, rules, and regulations
- Plan and organize work
- Work confidentially with discretion
- Train and provide work direction to others
- Work independently with little direction or supervision
- Use of modern office equipment
- Maintain accurate records and files
- Perform tasks with extremely close attention to detail
- Travel as needed
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Minimum two years of college plus at least three years of working experience with computer databases. Seibel experience is a plus.