StoryClubs: Jesus and Zacchaeus
- Discussion Questions
- Language List (176)
- What part of the story did you really like?
- If Jesus asked to come to your house, how would you respond? How would that make you feel? What would you do with him while He was there?
- Zacchaeus wanted to get as close as he could to see Jesus. Why would he do that? Why would you want to be close to Jesus?
- How can we get close to Jesus today? (This would be a good opportunity to give children an opportunity to become Christ followers.)
- Something I learned about God is ________.
- From what you learned today, what do you feel God is asking you to do?