Planned Giving Options
PLANNED GIVING – Fulfilling Your Wishes, Ensuring a Legacy
What is planned giving?
The term refers to charitable giving that is planned ahead of time. These gifts can be advantageous to the donor by providing significant tax benefits and/or income for life, and at the same time providing a gift for a well-loved cause: The JESUS Film Project. A variety of methods used to make these gifts range from simple bequests made in wills to setting up charitable trusts.
Benefits of planned gifts:
- Avoid capital gains tax
- Avoid estate taxes
- Reduce the donor's income tax
- Increase current income for the donor or others
- Make a significant gift to The JESUS Film Project or other ministries that God lays on your heart
- Pass assets to your family at a reduced tax cost
Helpful Web Seminars
The ministry offers live, interactive web seminars (webinars) periodically. They are on timely and relevant charitable gift and estate planning topics. To watch past seminars, download a copy of a presentation, or to learn about upcoming webinar events, click here.
The GiftLegacy E-newsletter
The GiftLegacy e-newsletter provides you with news each week to help you better your life and stewardship... click here to learn more.
For further information or answers to your questions, please feel free to call our Gift and Estate Planning Team toll free at 1-800-449-5454. Our team of professionals can provide you with additional information on a variety of planning tools and strategies that can help guide you, in consultation with your advisors, to the best solutions for you. The ministry also offers an Estate Design Service, from which a number of friends have benefited; perhaps you can as well... click here to learn more. There is no obligation and the call is toll free, so call us today. You can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gift and Estate Design Services
- Bequest (Will or Estate)
- Gift of Grain, Livestock and Farm Commodities
- Gift of Appreciated Stock and Securities
- Gift of Appreciated Real Property
- Gift of Life Insurance
- Donor Advised Fund
- Planned Giving Webinars
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Retained Life Estate
- Family Letter
- Staff Legacy Fund
- Gift of Part of a Business
- Exit Strategies for Real Estate Investors